05 Jan Top 5 Celebrity Fashion Trends
Top 5 Celebrity Fashion Trends
Want to wear what your favorite celebrities are wearing? Here are the top five celebrity fashion trends you should get on top of right now:
- The slip dress – Underwear as outerwear was a big trend in the nineties and it is making a big comeback this year. Especially for summer, when it can be too hot to want to wear anything, the slip dress is the perfect solution. You’ll see it on your favorite celebs at some of the more casual events this summer.
- Backpacks – It used to be all about big handbags. Now, whether you need to tote around a lot of stuff or you just want to look fashionable, there is nothing better than the backpack. This is becoming the go-to bag style of the year. There are lots of options available from just about every single brand, but look for something sleek and stylish—something that you probably wouldn’t have carried when you were actually in school.
- Chunky sandals – Birkenstocks are back in style, and not just because they are super easy to wear. While we might have spent a lot of time over the last decade making fun of socks and sandals, this grungy look is actually a favorite among more fashionable celebrities.
- Logo shirts – Want a simple, easy, and still fashionable t-shirt? Celebrities are reaching for shirts sporting logos of their favorite brands (and ironically sporting logos of other brands). This is a cheap trend to replicate if you know where to look!
- Chambray – It’s easy and it looks put-together without really having to put in that much effort. Celebrities have been seen sporting chambray shirts, skirts, and even entire outfits when they are out running errands or on their way to set.